When: August 14th – 18th 2019
Where: Summit Arts Center Government Camp
Register at the door. $45 One Day or $90 for the whole event. We recommend you reserve your Mt.Hood lodging early. Visit our Housing Page for local options. Parking is available for RV’s and trailers. Must check in with registration tent BEFORE setting up. Camping is readily available both in and off site. Recommendations available at the registration tent. All camping is free. No solid fuel fires or bbqing allowed… propane is fine.
- Wednesday, August 14th: Get campsite early, come and hang out.
- Thursday, August 15th: at Noon, Joe Elliott will be doing the hands-on demonstration. Participants will be able to work on their hands-on project throughout the rest of the weekend.
- Friday, August 16th: 9AM-Noon – Morning demonstration. 1PM-4PM afternoon demonstration.
- Saturday, August 17th: 9AM-Noon – Morning demonstration. 1PM-4PM afternoon demonstration.
- Sunday, August 18th: 9AM- Noon – Morning demonstration.